PLC Panels India
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) are compact industrial computers with modular components modeled to automate customized control process. PLCs are mostly utilized in industrial plants and factories to regulate motors, pumps, lights, fans, circuit breakers and other machinery.
Integrated PLC Panel can monitor any process and supply data wherever and however needed. Programmable logic controller (PLC) control panels also refereed as PLC Automation Panels are one of the most important and efficient kinds of control panels. These are commonly used in variety of electronic and electrical circuit fittings.
Control panel consist of a controller. Controllers are usually PLC, DCS, relays or some other type. Which in turn gives digital input signal to the MCC panel to start the motor. Thus the Control panel works based on the PLC /DCS program or the relay logic.
Simplicity in modification of logic, compact size, means of remote communications and advances in the technology have made PLC Automation Control Panels an edge over conventional relay based systems. With PLC based Panels HMI/MMI are provided to give the operator various messages and controls of the process plants and effective control of the system.
There are many components to a PLC, but most important can be put in these three categories:
- Processor (CPU)
PLCs are compact, complex and powerful computers; it takes input signal, performs logic on the inputs in the CPU and then switches ON or OFF outputs based on that program logic. We can take the following scenario for example:
- The processor(CPU) monitors the status of the inputs ( proximity sensor off, valve 40% open, etc.)
- The processor(CPU) takes the information that it gets from the inputs and performs logic on the inputs based on program.
- processor(CPU) then operates the outputs based on the logic (for example, turn off motor, open valve, etc.)
Advantages Of PLC Control:
- Rugged in construction and modeled to withstand vibrations, temperature, humidity, and noise.
- Have configurations for inputs and outputs already inside the controller.
- Easily programmed and have a variety of programming language to choose.
- Very fast
- Easy to change logic i.e. flexibility
- Durable and reliable due to absence of moving parts
- Low power consumption
- Easy maintenance due to modular assembly
- Facilities in fault finding and diagnostic
- Capable of handling of very complicated logic operations
- Good documentation
- Easy to interface with the process computers
- Excellent Analog signal handling and close loop control programming
- Counter, timer and comparator can be programmed
We manufacture panels which are highly capable of giving higher output at less power consumption. Integrated with PLC logic and flawless PLC hardware programming.
We provide from small I/O application to the complex I/O systems. It can be integrated with IoT based system for remote communication of the PLC Panels in various different protocols.
PLC Panels provided with touch screen HMI to control and supervise the various process of plants.